Here are seven of my favorite quotes about change from some pretty impressive individuals. But don’t just read the quote, answer the question to begin thinking of how you can be the one who makes the important changes.
1. It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.- Charles Darwin
How responsive are you to change?
2. Change before you have to. – Jack Welch
Do you wait for change or do you anticipate it?
3. Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have.- Margaret Mead
What change can you make by yourself or with a small group of friends?
4. The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.- Albert Einstein
When was the last time you radically changed your thinking?
5. “Want to change the world? Upset the status quo? This takes more than run-of-the-mill relationships. You need to make people dream the same dream that you do.” Guy Kawasaki
What is your dream? How are you sharing that dream?
6. Change your thoughts and you change your world. –Norman Vincent Peale
What are you thinking right now? How can you change the world around you by first changing what you are thinking?
7. “When you make a choice, you change the future.”― Deepak Chopra
What choices are you making? Do you need to change the way you are making those choices?
Transform Your Thinking
Unleash the UltimateTM
Leverage Your Power to Do the Impossible
I am Dr. Loren Murfield and I work with aspiring and emerging leaders to leverage their power in order to create radical change. Do you believe that is possible for you? Are you ready to begin proving your critics wrong, click here to contact me today.
Checkout my online leadership platform. Power University
Like this post.
Share this post on your social media.
Follow me on twitter @theOpProf
(c) Murfield International, Inc. 2016